HE briquetting presses enable easy swarf handling. The need of large space for storing swarf boxes is reduced to a minimum. Aluminium briquettes are of high density, suitable for direct charging into standard reverb furnaces. Metal recovery during remelting is excellent, similar to that of ingots. Metal loss is as low as 1 %.
Briquetting of swarf directly upon sawing prevents severe oxidation losses. If swarf is mixed with emulsions, briquettes with a moisture content less 2 % are achieved.
- Throughput: 300 - 400 kg/h
- Briquette size: 60x150x80
- Density: 2,2 - 2,3 kg/dm³
- Weight: 0,8 - 1,4 kg
- Easy integration into automated systems or operation as a stand alone machine
- Operation is fully automatic, no operator required.
- Automatic switch to standby mode, automatic restart when swarf enters the hopper.
- Quick bolt-down and plug-in installation
- Compact design, little floor space required
- Low maintenance costs