The Compact Type Remelt Plant is particularly suited for extruders and forging plants who remelt their own turn-around scrap as well as scrap from the market into extrusion billet (logs) or forging stock.
It represents an integrated, continuously operated, fully automated concept starting with the handling of scrap and ending with cut to lenght homgenized extrusion billets (logs).
Typical continuous production rate is 2 to 7 tons per hour. Capacity ranges from 10.000 - 60.000 tons per year.
- Scrap charging machine
- Multi chamber melting furnace
- Inline degassing unit
- Horizontal or vertical casting machine with flying saw
- Continuous homogenizing furnace and air cooling station
- Ultrasonic testing equipment
- Automatic sawing, stacking & packing plant
Overall view of Compact Type Remelt Plant